View all jobs
About TFI Door:
Topeka Foundry Commercial Door Company (TFI Door) has provided complete door packages for construction projects in the U.S. for more than half a century. Our expertise and fully stocked material warehouse are unmatched in our region. From new construction to simple remodels, we’re ready to offer solutions that fit your needs, timeline, and budget. As we expand our capabilities and markets, we are also expanding our workforce. We actively seek out driven individuals to join our high-performing team of employees.
What to Expect:
- Utilizes Topeka Foundry Commercial Door estimating processes, procedures, and software, as well as other business software programs (Excel, Bluebeam Revu, AS).
- Performs detailed project takeoff in a timely manner to meet given deadlines.
- Meet or exceed annual estimating volume expectations based on experience and length of time in position.
- Coordinates with project management staff upon notification of award for project handoff purposes (Includes detailing and thorough discussion of relevant scope).
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ Years of experience in an office setting required
- 1+ Years of construction experience preferred, but not required
- 1+ Years of estimating experience preferred, but not required
- Commercial door, frame, and hardware experience preferred, but not required
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Degree in Construction or Business-related fields preferred, but not required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future required
- Must be able to successfully complete all post-offer and pre-employment contingencies